Tuesday 10 December 2013

Last Weekly Journal Before Outreach

Hey Guys! This will be the last blog I'll be able to write before I hop on a plane and head to Malaysia and Indonesia for 6 weeks.

God Time

This past week, God has definitely refined me and brought me through a lot of character flaws that I never thought I had. It's been busy as we've been preparing for outreach and packing our belongings. I feel like this week, God time has been somewhat hindered and rushed. It may be because I've been worried and anxious, but I feel like I need to deliberately make sure I make enough time for our relationship.

God has let me know that as a team, we need to be deliberate and focused while we are in Malaysia and Indonesia. We need to know what we're doing and when we're doing it because there may be disunity that arises if we don't. Continue to intercede for us if you can because my prayer will be a daily thing to keep us unified and joyful.

Filling the Gap

I have been interceding for our team tremendously this past week. It's going to be a crazy adventure and I'm ready to take this path with 5 other members that I trust dearly. We've been extremely busy so honestly interceding has been a challenge this past week.

Listening to God

This past week God has really been speaking to me on behalf of my team. God has always gifted me with academics and I feel this week God has asked me to use my gift to help my team. I've already finished both my sermons, my testimonies, my workbook and my worship folder. There are others on my team that don't have the same gift I have so God has told me to help them with whatever needs to be done this week before we leave. It's been a lot of fun helping others to finish goals they've set for themselves.

Life Application

God has always been expanding my idea of Him but this week he has been blowing my mind wide open. I'm very excited and slightly anxious about how my perception of Him and my biblical worldview is going to be shattered these next 6 weeks. I am overjoyed with the people God has put in my life to make this vision a reality. I'm SO EXCITED!!!

Pray for a safe flight and the hand of God to guide our team through our outreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment